Pay Tribute to a Loved One
Thank you for thinking of Maine Audubon as a way to honor or remember someone special.
Use this form to indicate the person you are paying tribute to. Maine Audubon will send a letter notifying your honoree that a gift has been made in his/her honor. In the case of a memorial donation, we will notify a family member.
Maine Audubon membership includes:
The latest news about wildlife conservation in Maine and beyond.
- Habitat, Maine Audubon's quarterly newsletter, and other timely newsletters and special alerts
- Substantial savings on the award-winning Audubon magazine, FREE for Patron level members and above
Benefits that save you money.
- Member prices on Maine Audubon programs and trips
- Discounts at our Nature Stores
- Substantial savings on nature day camps for kids
Local and national bonus membership opportunities.
- Local Maine Audubon chapter membership and invitations
- Local and statewide access to Audubon nature centers and sanctuaries
- Membership in the National Audubon Society
Prefer to pay by phone or check?
Call (207) 781-2330 or mail a check to:
Development Office, Maine Audubon, 20 Gilsland Farm Rd, Falmouth, ME 04105
Questions or problems? Contact us at email@example.com
or (207) 781-2330 x230.
. Maine Aububon is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please contact us directly for any further information or latest financial statement.